Viewing your Degree Audit
Using the University's Degree Audit System will help you make sure that you are taking the right courses to be on track for your degree.
Please follow the directions below to view your Degree Audit.
- Login to MyCUInfo and click on the “Student” tab in the upper, left-hand corner.
- Scroll down and click on “Degree Audit/Transfer Credit Evaluation” under the gold heading, “ACADEMIC RESOURCES” on the right-hand side of the page.
- Log into the Degree Audit.
- Select “CURRENT PROGRAMS(S)/MAJOR(S)” and click “Submit a New Audit” button.
- Click on the “Open Audit” button (itwill take awhile for this button to show).
- Click “Open All Sections” in the middle of the screen.
Check your transcript to compare completed courses with the degree requirements. Keep in touch with your advisor!