Commencement - Winter 2015
We are proud to announce our Graduation Celebration & Ceremony to honor our graduates and recognize their achievements!
- When: Friday, December 18, 2015 from 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Where: UMC 235
Location: University Memorial Center
- Parking and traffic personnel will direct drivers to free parking just off Regent Drive.
- Parking for persons with disabilities will be available south of Folsom Stadium off Colorado Avenue.
- Many permit lots will be open to the public, and all grey meters and pay stations will be free throughout the day.
- Red service meters will still require payment.
- Check in 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Ceremony 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Reception 1:00 PM
Attire: While it is not required, we strongly encourage you to wear your Gown and Cap and Hood if you are earning a Ph.D. degree to the reception and ceremony. More information about acquiring your cap/gown is available online at http://www.cubookstore.com/t-cap-gown-info.aspx. All undergraduates are also encouraged to wear their cap and gown, but it is not required for our ceremony. Please note that this differs from other department's requirements and the university commencement. Guests and those who opt to not wear gowns should be comfortable, business attire.
Registration: Please check-in at the Registration Table upon your arrival so we know you are here. You will also be asked to review/complete a name card that will be used during the ceremony. Please note that floral petals, confetti, glitter and related items are prohibited. Please feel free to bring a camera to capture special moments with classmates and family. While we will have photographer, we wouldn't want you to miss a thing! All photos taken by our department photographer will be available on our website free of charge beginning the week following our ceremony.
We are proud of each of you and look forward to celebrating this special time in your life. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, and do not forget to RSVP in advance! See you there and congratulations!
Kayla Jones and Stephen Kim
UNIVERSITY Ceremony - Winter 2015